Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Spring Wreath

We MOVED!!! 

Physically moved, not far less than 5 miles.  At first I wasn't sure about it. I was caught up in my own effed up mind of thinking that I wasn't worthy of new, better or really anything good. I digressed into old habits and hated myself everyday.
But I am finally feeling at home. I feel like I belong here. It is such an awesome feeling. I was so afraid that I wasn't going to get that back. I prayed and prayed and today I thank God for finially feeling at HOME.
So as with any new home you need a new wreath!
Here she is.
I had some old flowers, bought a few new ones and threw this together all before a date night with the hubby.

Hobby lobby - 40% off - I love you!

Flowers  - $5
Burlap  $5
Wicker Wreath  $5
Resin Letter $5
Spay paint (optional) $5

I went in looking for the wood letter cutouts but quickly realized I did not like them. So I bought a resin one and spray painted to match the accent color.
I didn't even use a glue gun. I just jammed the flower branches in to the wicker stick wreath.
I didn't have any twine so I just cut the burlap to tie the letter on.

POW POW!  


 

  I spray painted the S and them did a 

rough sanding on it.




 


  


No comments:

Post a Comment