Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween Wreath

Happy Halloween!


I had an old pair of wings, my hubby plucked all the feathers off.
I just knew I had to use them.

I was inspired by this wreath-----






 

But I knew I wanted to use my feathers.













Bought a twig wreath from hobby lobby - $4.99 w/ a 40% off coupon. = $3



I couldn't decide what exactly I wanted to do or how to even do my wreath.

I knew I had a lot of fall leaves and flowers I didn't much care for anymore at home.

I left Hobby Lobby with nothing but the twig wreath.


I looked through all of my old flowers and  halloween stuff. and found a few things I could use.

My girlfriend hosts a fall craft party every year so I gathered up my stuff and headed on over.

I spray painted the flowers black and a couple black and then red. My friend organized the feathers amazingly!

This is how it turned out: 




 

My friend Kathy, who hosts the most awesome craft nights ever! 

 

 




Comment Below Please, Please!  

No comments:

Post a Comment